Park Rules and Regulations
Checkout is at 12 noon. An additional daily fee will be charged for late checkouts.
Quiet hours are from 10 pm to 8 am.
Stay on the roads and do not cut through other campsites.
Speed limit within the park is 5 MPH.
Campfires must be out by 10 pm.
- Fires are allowed in fire pits and barbecues only.
- Fires must be attended at all times. Un-attended fires will be extinguished.
- Do not allow firewood to overhang the edge of the fire pit.
Garbage must be placed in park garbage cans by 8 pm in the summer, and 4 pm in the winter.
- Bears, raccoons, coyotes, and mountain lions live in the area. Please do not feed any wild animals while in the park
- DO NOT LEAVE COOLERS OR FOOD UNATTENDED OUTSIDE OF YOUR TRAILER OR VEHICLE. Our bears are very good at opening coolers!
Pets are welcome on the park roads and in campsites. They must be on a leash and under control at all times.
You must clean up after your pet, and pets must never be left unattended.
All bicycle and scooter riders must wear a helmet while in the park. Skate-boards are not permitted in the park.
Pool hours are from 12 noon to 1 hour before dusk.
No Lifeguard is on duty at the pool.
Persons under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult (18 years or older)
No driving ATVs, OHVs, 4-wheelers, or dirt bikes in the park.
Water Balloons are not allowed in the park, as they can choke small animals.
Vandalism, ill-mannered conduct or drunkenness will not be tolerated in the Park.
No Guns, (of any kind) bows and arrows, blow guns, boomerangs, dart guns or any projectile emitting device are allowed to be used or fired wile in the park or surrounding forests.
Violation of Park rules may be grounds for expulsion from the park. All sales are final. No refunds will be given.
These rules have been developed to help ensure that all campers have a safe and relaxing time at Golden Pines Resort!